Our Industry Expertise
Adventure Engine is an Adventure travel and technology expert. In 2005 we introduced our “Cloud / SAS” system. The Adventure Engine model was revolutionary and our company presented at numerous industry events and conferences. Our company has listened to our clients and is constantly watching online trends.
In 2010/2011 Adventure Engine invested in research and development to take the system to a new level of functionality, not only expanding features for trip suppliers and agent/operators but adding a new component of “community” to the system. This decision has proven timely with the rise of community platforms worldwide and the Adventure Engine solution will continue to be the leading edge solution for tourism and travel organizations working to market, sell, and profit from this industry.
Adventure Engine is currently working with provincial and regional associations to create online networking of tours / products to enhance dynamic packaging options for online shoppers and agents. Case studies can be provided for regional benefits as well as facilitated discussions regarding regional opportunities.
Marketing and Sales Through Technology
Overview effective ways to place your content on partner sites. Technology allows limitless partnerships and marketing of your program time, including items that are critical like location, activity type, and availability.
Reservation Systems and Online Sales
Adventure Engine offers insight into the global trends in online sales in the adventure sector of travel. How complex and non complex products can be sold online and what elements of a website help in this conversion.
Adventure Engine can create web services and feeds to large distributors; a great opportunity for small to mid size suppliers and operators.
Award Nominations and Noteables
- New Ventures BC Technology Innovation Finalists 2007/08
- Grant Recipients of the National Research Council of Canada’s Industrial Research Assistance Program 2006-present
- Recipients of the CRA’s Scientific Research and Educational Development program 2006
- Nominated for the BC Tourism and Technology Innovation Award 2006/07
- Finalist for the Tourism Industry Association of Canada’s ‘Best New Business of the Year’ Award 2006/07
- Finalist for Travel Mole’s / World Travel Market ‘Best Meta Search Company of the Year’ Award, London 2007
- Nominated for TIA Affiliate Award 2007
- 1,700+ trips on the system from various continents and growing daily (over 1 billion in inventory)
- Canadian Federal Ministers of Northern Provinces Conference – Potential of adventure tourism for economic development, Northwest Territories 2008
- Adventure Travel Trade Association World Summit – Online distribution, Brazil 2008
- Adventures in Travel Expo – 4 shows, 2007/08
- Online Revealed – Global Trends in Adventure Travel and Technology to Harness it, Vancouver 2008
- Northwest Territories Tourism Great Slave Lake conference – Full day workshop (trends and technology), Yellowknife 2008
- Adventure Association of Newfoundland AGM/Conference, Newfoundland 2008
- Northwest Territories Tourism Inuvik Conference – tour operator product development and online sales workshop, Inuvik 2008
- Adventure Council / ASTA travel – Agent certification workshop
Las Vegas 2007
- Adventure Travel Professional Symposium – Selling adventure products, Florida 2007
- Online Revealed National Conference – Complex travel sales online, Toronto 2007
- Travel Alberta Industry Conference – Online reservation/distribution, Alberta 2006
- Adventure Travel Trade Association’s World Summit – Online reservations and distribution panel, Seattle 2006/07
Presentation General Notes
Please feel free to ask us to “mash up “ our content for your group. We would be happy to meet with you to define the right mix of content, focus, and goals for your group. Our level of discussion in technical areas is easily adjusted to ensure we engage and educate rather than overwhelm your attendees.
Format: Programs are available for live presentations or webinars for your conference or association and include follow up summaries of referenced statistics and a slide show for attendees. Short interactive polls of the crowd and post presentation Q&A are included.
Length of presentation: Presentations vary from one hour to full day workshops. We are happy to partner with additional panelists and will work with co-presenters to insure we provide a complimentary blend for your attendees.
Costs: Fees may be negotiated per event. Standard fees include travel, accommodation, and honorarium starting at $1000. Sample power points, webinar, podcasts, and presentation frameworks are available.
Jan Dwire – Online Revealed Conference
Amber Hayes was a great addition to the Panel discussion “Selling Complex Products Online” at the Online Revealed Conference 2007. Amber’s insights gained from her personal experience in the industry were very helpful to our audience. The remarks from the attendees sang high praises for the content and delivery of the session. We sincerely hope that Amber will support us in the future by sharing her thoughts and experiences.
Diane McLevy, Conference Director – Adventures in Travel Expo and Adventure Council
Amber Hayes has provided our trade audience with valuable, incisive information on technology, and how to use this technology to better market to their clients. Amber’s extensive knowledge and ability to express the material she presents in an understandable format is without a doubt an asset to our trade conference programs and webinars.